A spectacular espaliered fig tree, sustainable vegetable patches and an abundance of spring flowers will be among the highlights when six beautiful gardens throw open their gates to the public this month as part of a fundraiser by the Queenscliff Uniting Church.
The theme of the October 17 event is “ Generous Living! – sharing the abundance of earth in your community.
The day will include deonshire teas, lunches, plant sales, music and raffles.
Entry is $7 per garden or $25 for all six. Details are available on the uniting church website.
- The Gas Works Garden - 21 Symonds St Queenscliff
- Marg and Warrick’s Garden - 2o Winterley Road Pt Lonsdale
- Suma Park - 2135 Bellarine Highway Queenscliff
- Theo and Krista’s - 33 Peterho Boulevard, Point Lonsdale
- Mia Cook and Ken Adam’s garden - 11 Lakeland Court, Point Lonsdale
- Manse Garden - 48 Gellibrand Street Queenscliff